X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I have read it and the administration notice. What an almighty...

1. 3,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    I have read it and the administration notice. What an almighty mess the company is in.
    Here are the contents of the Mahusay letter:

DearEsteemed Shareholders,

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. As the official President of Philsaga Management and Holdings, Inc. (PMHI), it is my duty to eep you informed about significant developments and facts that have come to light during my examination of our limited corporate records.

First and foremost, I would like to emphasize the importance of transparency and open communication within our organization. It is crucial that we stay well-informed about the ongoing matters within Ten Sixty Four Limited (X64) and Philsaga Management and Holdings, Inc. (PMHI) to ensure the smooth operation and progress of our company.

Having meticulously reviewed the available corporate records, I have summarized the pertinent developments and facts that have surfaced through the official statement attached herewith.

PMHI Letter to Shareholders

As we move forward, it is imperative that we collaborate closely and leverage these findings to drive positive change within our organization. I firmly believe that by addressing these challenges head-on, we will emerge stronger, more resilient, and better equipped to achieve our goals.

Thank you for your continued commitment and dedication to Philsaga Management and Holdings, Inc. (PMHI). Together, we will navigate these challenges and forge a prosperous future.

Warmestregards,

JOSEPHMAHUSAY
    President
    Philsaga Management and Holdings, Inc
    Last edited by jogo: 06/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.