AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Email just in.. Wow!

1. 616 Posts.
    Unbelievable..... AJX is just unbelievable. Are you kidding me, I just got this email this second. This is why NC is running around the Hill and DoD, and all the recent releases make sense...... AND..... We are a just around the corner for the award for NATICK......... There is something huge around the corner.... I can feel it.

Once again, what great news to start the week !!!!!!! Your a super star NC !!!!

Increased Scrutiny through Berry Amendment and the Buy American Act
    Dear Shareholders
    Throughout the year I was aware that the Department of Defense (DoD) Inspector General (IG) was investigating purchasing within the US. Both the Department of Defense (DoD) and Inspector General (IG) issued an audit report last month entitled “Naval Personnel Can Improve Compliance with Berry Amendment and the Buy American Act”
    The report concluded that the Navy did not comply with the Berry Amendment in 11 of 23 contracts, representing $73 Million in purchases. The Berry Amendment is a statutory requirement that restricts the DoD from using funds appropriated or otherwise available to DoD for procurement of clothing, fabrics, fibers, yarns and made-up textiles that are not grown, reprocessed, reused, or produced in the United States.
    With Alexium’s already strong relationship with the US Army Solider Systems Center (NATICK), and the pending result of the final stage 3 award which will lead into procurement phase early next year, we are happy to see that the appropriate emphasis is put into the two Acts. On the back of this recent report, I have increased my presence in the DoD and on Capitol Hill to ensure that everyone is aware of Alexium and the chemistry’s we provide that comply with both Acts
    This is a very exciting result for Alexium and its shareholders.
    The report is available at: http://www.dodig.mil/pubs/documents/DODIG-2015-161.pdf
    Nicholas Clark,
    Alexium CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.101K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2882228 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 134311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 31657
Last updated 13.36pm 29/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.