MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

Look it explains very well why there is no sophisticated...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Look it explains very well why there is no sophisticated investors yet too much perceived risk. This share price drives up and down based on the day traders mostly on IVZ atm.

Need to see Cuba honour it's commitments over time and rebuild a sullied reputation. They've obviously already got a very good deal Because they are forcing a state controlled price on the oil. I don't see them reneging on MAY but also makes AP and his interactions with the Cubans powers that be critical. I also think with Iran vs Israel a very real possibility to knock out 20mmbo via the straits of hormuz, normalising relationships commercially with Cuba for a new large oil field might be in everyone's best interests.

At end of the day it's a lot of oil they've found the money and time plus seeing that money coming in should allay fears. Alameda-3 near its Marti and Alameda zones should have the day traders frothing for the trade.

Also the reserves report should generate a buzz but expecting ups and downs to this share price for a while to come. Day traders wet dream.

All in my opinion or course and yes I've sold some for now so maybe it's just my wishful thinking skewing my glasses no that article doesn't help sell Melbana to the investment community but she's sitting on a behemoth even with reduced pricing who cares get them shallow wells program pumping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.