GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

email news

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I dislike sending Management Emails.Really you can't expect to get any information that is not already in the Market.One has to also be careful you don't fall into the Clutches of the Company Spin Machine and go all gooey because "Gee someone Important actually wrote to me" Gush Gush.
    Anyhow I recently wrote to our Sylvia about Mike Graetzel and our Dave Gelbaum and this is d'Gist of the reply.

Mike is the Chairman of Dyesol's Technology Advisory Board.He's a contender for the Nobel Prize for his work in Nano Tech development of the Dye Sensitised Cells.
    He's a Pure Academic not much interested in Shares.In fact,his employer,the Swiss Federal Institute may have problems with him holding too many shares[Serving two Masters/using their facilities for private gain etc]

However a measure of his Dyesol Support is that it was our Mike who introduced Corus to DYE.
    [Further personal google research only turned up that Mike is about 65 and in a photo appers slimish but maybe favours a comb over of his blonde tuetonic,too long hair.I prefer the Shaved #1/2 look on myself.Is that too much information?]

Our Sylvia met Dave Gellbaum on a recent US trip.He's still "supportive" AND our Sylvie is "on d'Charm" because DYE is planning a USA Market Entry.

So that's it.OK? you all know as much as I do.
    Sorry triage didn't ask about the mysterious Russian Named Daughter who runs the International Seminars.I'm shy like dat!!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.