WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ho all, see below, an email just sent to OBJ.Hi Glynn,as a...

1. 113 Posts.
    Ho all, see below, an email just sent to OBJ.

Hi Glynn,
    as a shareholder I have a query as to yesterdays ASX announcement and subsequent fluctuations and lowering of the SP.

In that announcement it was stated that the company does not regard the contents of the GSK announcement on 18.2.10 as material to the price or value of the securities. It was also stated that you further do not anticipate the results to be material. (One has to ask why GSK would spend the time, money and effort to do this if this was not a 'material' play?)

If this is indeed considered 'non material', then why was the original 18.2.10 announcement in question posted as a 'price sensitive' announcement, which by default makes it 'material to the price /value of the securities' - not to mention that the original ASX GSK announcement DID result in an obvious increase in the price/value of the securities, which was further proven by yesterdays drop as a result of OBJ's ASX reply to the contrary.

It would seem to me that OBJ wishes to keep the confidentiality agreement with GSK intact, and yet the ASX's rule 3.1 states that if the results ARE expected to be material, then the results have to be released - which obviously contravenes the OBJ - GSK confidentiality agreement. Quite a dilemna for OBJ.

Thus it appears to me that OBJ's best, worst, and only real exit here without contravening EITHER the GSK agreement OR the ASX 3.1 ruling, is to simply state that this is 'not material'.

Just wondering if that's in the ballpark, or if I am simply missing the picture here. An explanation would be appreciated by all shareholders as some confusion and anger exists.

Please note, that I would like to publicly post your reply on the OBJ forum on the HC website for the benefit of other OBJ shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.