WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi guys, I just noticed a request for a reply. Nothing heard...

1. 113 Posts.
    Hi guys,

I just noticed a request for a reply. Nothing heard back from OBJ - that's honest. (And as quite a few expected).

Personally I think it might have been pretty much as we suspected and covered in our posts here. I think we basically answered our own queries - and in particular I think the 'GSK confidentiality vs ASX rules' issue might have been pretty central.

Basically if we were right in that, then in a strange catch 22 way by default, OBJ CAN"T REALLY confirm it. They could be damned if they did. So I tend to think they have let it go as we have our answer (just not validated by them).

I also tend to think that if, on the other hand, I was pretty much off on the wrong track, then OBJ might have replied. They should have someone watching these posts too, and they should realize that the contents of that letter would be on HC and thus widely read and commented on. Better to let the shareholders know the truth/reality than let them make assumptions and comments to the contrary.

Anyway, bottom line .... none of this will make any difference in the long run. It's all about 3M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.