BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

For the record, I am not cool with any of this. What I will say...

1. 2,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    For the record, I am not cool with any of this. What I will say is that we need more information. Your assumptions maybe correct but I need to see the IPO and their intentions. Being a BSR shareholder for a very long time I have seen the BS dished out for a very long time. The Mackenzie factor
    was a disaster and it showed how stupid us shareholders took the crumbs of hope for such a long time.

I personally dont know how anyone would want to take on the mess and the liability without seeing some end game that may reward for the risks
    with a duck and weave covert endgame involved as has been implied by aussieace2

Let it be known that this mess is complicated and that Bishop needs to do anything to retain value in 1million ounces of gold. Why would they care about us BSR shareholders? I think we are an inconvenience and that our BSR Directors are doing all they can to salvage some value for us.

Whilst the value is insignificant we need to appreciate what has not been said to us that has been said around the negotiation table.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.