CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Email Regarding Cannabis License, page-11

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    QBL is a traders paradise at the moment and it comes down to Volumes if their are volumes trader can sell easier invest big and make big profits. And please believe me this doesn't work on all stocks.
    But QBL also has a good balance of Shareholders willing to hold and these are the ones that will also fill up their pockets with smaller amounts invested but hold for longer periods of time.

I'm willing to hold on the fact that I currently eat healthy and have for years and spent and don't mind spending a lot money on good quality and nutritional foods and I've been the same weight all my life and I feel great so its a no brainer for me. But I can also tell their is investors in QBL just investing whilst slopped over their computer eating a sloppy Whooper buying and selling and would be to tight to fork out $20 for a 1kg of Hemp flour and bake their own lovely buns and stick some Hemp seeds in their meat patties.

Those pictures I sent the other day for a 1kg of flour was $76 how are the imports going to compete with QBL. Any way I don't need to convince myself why I invested. AIMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.