ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Yep, great finish today. Makes me very happy I topped up this...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Yep, great finish today. Makes me very happy I topped up this morning at 6.1 and 6.0.

Its hard not to get excited about what is on the horizon with ADO. I realise that we have been waiting a long time for a 'game changer' and may well be waiting for a while yet but it takes years to become an overnight success!!

Something to think about for the holders getting impatient (yes, I am at times one of these) or potential buyers is to have a system and stick with it. When I told the senior analyst of my trading platform (whose job it is to get me to trade) that I have the bulk of my money tied up in ADO and cant do much else, he made a good point. When he helped run a small-cap fund in London, there is no way they would buy a stock like ADO at this stage even if all the research in the world showed them that the company is going to make it big. Not because they didnt believe it, but purely due to risk. They and 99% of institutions would have instead kept the stock on watch and waited for the company to be de-risked by either becoming cash flow positive or 1 or 2 big signings, in ADOs case. Then they would jump onboard in a big way, even if they have to pay twice as much as they could have 2 years ago. So, he advised me to either use the 'insto' strategy or just put the shares in the bottom drawer and not be fussed about the short term movements, provided that everything else seems ok business wise.

Mine are in the bottom drawer until 31 Dec and if no significant progress has been made to that point
    (ie more commercial signings and a ramp up of revenue) I will have to reevaluate my position.

Either strategy is perfectly valid but at this stage, I'm happy to take more risk for more potential reward.

GLTA.

Peekay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $51.91K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88514 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 527684 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.