CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Jamwolf?s comments are what I was getting at.?Don't warm to Sage...

1. 78 Posts.
    Jamwolf?s comments are what I was getting at.
    ?Don't warm to Sage as an individual, but he is an asset trader par excellence.?
    I feel investing in CFE, you are investing to much in management***. They have no revenues (ignore the small royalties which a years from any sort of pay dirt), and don?t want any. Increasing revenues/profit drive security in an asset. They provide assurance around cash flows which a company can be structured around. CFE don?t have this, they have a super set of assets right now, not fully valued by shareholders and these will never be valued as these assets can?t provide the transparent security like revenue/cash flows would. Once they go, there is NO assurance assets of this caliber will be replicated with others with similar upside. And obviously this has to keep happening and happening for CFE to grow. This could very well happen, but way too much of this potential success is at the mercy of board room discussions, personal relationships, and a lot of luck.
    I understand we have pinnacle, the rail and intent on more acerage in West Africa. But it?s going to take a lot more than this to keep me on board long term.
    *** Tony sage being the front of this management to me doesn?t pass of as an astute individual. Writing out skimpy reply?s to every tiny investor, kid on the street who talks to him comes across as desperate, or a lack of confidence in his story/business. Then there is the $16m phone, the movie aspirations, the ?I own a FB team? etc etc that just seem a bit weird and the kind of guy who does everything he can to show off.
    Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.