SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

email response from bill

1. 51 Posts.
    I sent an email off to Signature on the weekend and just recieved a response from Bill. I greatly appreciate the time and effort he has taken to answer my questions. Sounds like everything is going to plan, and that we will hear more production figures monthly.
    I'll leave out my email, but you'll get the gist of the questions I've asked. Bill's reply is below. I hope he has no issue with me posting it.

Hi Shaun

I assume you mean the purity of the gold when you say "the grade". Information such as this is not available immediately on pouring (bullion assays take a couple of days, then we have to compare with the refinery's assays, etc etc). Normally this information is given as a monthly average rather than bar by bar or shipment by shipment. Similarily we do not disclose the weight of individual bars or shipments (this is also for security reasons). The weight of dore shipped each month is the common way to report this.

We reported in our March quarterly that we had approximately 50,000 tonnes stockpiled next to the plant and we have kept these stocks up through the quarter. The exact tonnages of stockpiled ore will be surveyed at the end of month and again reported in the quarterly, if not earlier. Production runs 24-7 unless there is a breakdown or other issue. Plant "availability" is a measure of the time the plant has been processing in a given time period and again this is part of the monthly stats which will be reported to the market.

Results from drilling are released as soon as they are available, I would hope some results will be released in the next month but given the backlog at labs in Ghana I am unable to commit to any definite timeframe.

Regards
    Bill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.