SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

email response from bill, page-3

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Thanks for posting that Shaun, no doubt a lot of holders are a bit put off by the lack of info conveyed to us by way of announcements but in the few times I have spoken to Bill in addition to what they have achieved since acquiring the option only 2 years ago, there is a real impression being etched in my mind that he and the SBL team just get on with doing what they have to do. Hopefully the progress to date will be reflected in the Quarterlies at the end of next month.

At the same time I can appreciate the frustration of many holders, a lot of us just want to know as much as possible about the project.

By the way, Noble Minerals (NMG) have an onsite assay lab, maybe that initiative was a response to the delays experienced. I keep a keen eye on Noble and even though they have an aggresive drill campaign of their own (they own some of their rigs too) and their own assay lab, there is not a lot of drill results coming out from their Bibiani project either, so it just goes to show that these sorts of things take time. There is so much exploration going on in Ghana right now that it doesn't take much to work out that bottlenecks and backlogs will be encountered.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.