FAR 1.01% 49.0¢ far limited

WhiteNoise, Your guess is as good as mine or anyone else'....

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    WhiteNoise,

Your guess is as good as mine or anyone else'.

Admittedly, one swallow doesn't make a summer, but by the same token not more than 2, or even 1, Andean Condor is sufficient to make for a spectacular summer.

Now, and only referring to some extracts of an Email response received by HM from Far in recent days:

"FAR will be releasing final net pay measurements and contingent resource estimates once we have received all of the FAN-1 well data."; and
    "Yes, the SNE-1 prospect is targeting a stacked play (2 main prospects) and we are relying on the oil and gas migrating from deep in the offshore up on to the shelf to charge these prospects. What is very encouraging is that at FAN-1 we saw a very thick column of oil (500m – not all of it was good quality reservoir, 29m so far) but what this tells us is that the source rocks are very prolific. Because we also saw oil in the upper fan section, it bodes well for our model of the oil migrating up onto the shelf. We will know very soon whether this model is working as we predict" (which is in contrast to your view re SNE1)

My questions are these:

1. If all other characteristics are withing reasonable parameters ( while noting that Cairn has stated this in their recent report:"The first well FAN-1, drilled using the Cajun Express, discovered high quality, light oil in multiple stacked deepwater fans.") what amount of Netpay, whether from from FAN1 and SNE1 jointly, or FAN1 as standalone, would you consider as bare minimum to "call" a commercial find?.

2. What would you like to see, near term, that will persuade you to buy into FAR?

Thanks in anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $147.8K 301.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 97423 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 14019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.