FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

WN, This is an inherently very risky business; both the...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    WN,

This is an inherently very risky business; both the exploration and the investment in the coys that explore.
    Most of us know that and understand through our own individual risk filtering that we may/could/likely loose the lot. We all accept that there is a high degree of failure and are, usually, prepared for such failure within our investment philosophies and practices.

I've been in the resources/ECM/investment industry for more than 25 years (but I've been saying that for more than 5 years...) and without exception the easiest and most asinine call in the world is to stand on a public platform and shout that an exploration well in a frontier basin will fail to be commercial. Well Bravo for you. Take another lollie out of the tin and spend the next few weeks working up to your next vacuous pronouncement for attention

What most if not all of us here appreciate are substantiated comments; positive or negative. I have technical capability to read and comprehend most geological reports. And I do this for the sole purpose to understand and hopefully minimise the geological or technical risks associated with that investment. I personally try to trip up my O&G exploration investments through independent experts and other industry contacts with regional/local knowledge. I also appreciate HC posters comments about everything technical (fan of JP and Ya) but especially risk, yet only when they are SUBSTANTIATED with verifiable evidence. After all this, I may be able to reduce my overall risk by a few percentage points.

But Seriously? Once again you lob in unsubstantiated pronouncements as you have often done on HC. Using StockAnalysis as your source? I've known Strachan for decades; he's a good analyst, but he'll be the first to tell you that his degree and background in metallurgy (not petroleum or geology) doesn't place him as a primary intel source when it come to geological interpretations.

I actually suspect you have the ability to add some real substantiated comments and encourage you to do so.

But when you next stand on the podium to shout a negative pronouncement, please bring better evidence.

Think....Credibility.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.