TVN 4.08% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Have a bit of faith everyone... Dear Nick Thank you for your...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Have a bit of faith everyone...

Dear Nick

Thank you for your email.

The opportunity to attract institutions and funds into the company should not be underestimated and does not reflect any uncertainty.

The Board will always assess the requirement for funding; this in no way affects the options in June and we are hopeful that shareholders will exercise their right.

Thank you for your support

Regards
    Paul Burton

Hello,

I am a TNG and TNGOA holder.

Yesterday's capital raise announcement came somewhat as a surprise when considering previous guidance by management that the company was fully funded until reaching FID.

As an option holder, with mid June expiry, can you please comment on the extent to which the capital raise reflects further uncertainty with respect to the timelines proposed by management expected to be met by mid 2018.

As I'm sure you are aware, your retail shareholder base is eagerly waiting for confirmation of a Titanium offtake along with other milestone announcements. A capital raise doesn't instill much confidence that these are still on target and I'd appreciate whatever comments you are able to provide.

Best regards,
    Nick Miller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $83.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $237.4K 4.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18442 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 292193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 92715
Last updated 13.34pm 14/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.