VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

email response from vla

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    The following email response from Brian Dulhunty is self explanatory, seems very positive, and covers a couple of issues raised in VLA threads.
    PM

Hi Peter ? thank you for the positive comments ? we are still working on developing the website but even in its current state it is far better than our old one

In relation to the Phase II trial ? there is nothing we are able to update the market with as yet, however we are very pleased with the progress we are making with our FDA phase II response. We will update the market as soon as we are in a position to say things with certainly.

Our planned Phase II USA trial is an intratumoral trial and is TOTALLY independent of the Phase one IV (intravenous trial).

Bryan

Bryan Dulhunty
    Managing Director
    Viralytics Limited

Office Telephone 61 2 9988 4000 | Mobile 0433217876 | Fax 9988 0999 Email: [email protected]
    Level 2 55-63 Grandview Street Pymble Sydney Australia 2073
    Web www.viralytics.com

Sent: Sunday, 17 April 2011 11:03 AM
    To: Bryan Dulhunty
    Subject: Trial info

Good morning,

I am a viralytics shareholder and I am asking for clarification on the progress of your phase 1 / 11 trials. I am in contact with other shareholders through the Hotcopper forum and there is some confusion.

Your phase 11 trials are with FDA and going through approval process. You recently announced a phase 1 IV trial. The issue is whether the phase 11 trial approval is dependant on information from the phase 1 IV trial? There are different interpretations about this.

Also, is there any information you can release about phase 11 trial approval progress?

Thanks for your help with this. Separately it is good to see your general increase in PR and also your very helpful new website.

Regards, Peter Murphy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.