VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

email response from vla, page-3

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi PM

Thank you for your efforts in getting some feedback from VLA though I am more than curious as to how you concluded that the response was 'very positive'.

BD's response suggests to me that he attended the same Media Training School as the politicians where they are taught how to not answer a question by saying nothing but still keeping everyone 'happy'.

Did BD acknowledge the missed important deadline (FDA response) - No

Did he offer a new deadline - No

Did he offer an explanation for the delay - No

Are the shareholders any better informed - No

His contributions to keeping us happy were:

He provided praise

He told us he was pleased (happy) with progress and ipso-facto we should be happy.

He told us what was not causing the delay (no inter dependencies in the two trials)

He did not tell us what was causing the delays - so no bad news be happy.

You may find my comments to be some what cynical and you are probably correct but having held VLA shares for a number of years and communicated with Management on a number of occasions I find that nothing changes. Things happen when they happen (I call this administration) and not when they are planned to happen (an element of good management).

I stay with the company because they may have a product that may lessen the impact of cancer and having lost many friends to cancer, it is my way of providing support. So I do not accept delays, as a way of life, too easily.

As a general statement, I am of the opinion that collectively we shareholders are too forgiving and not demanding enough of Management - can anyone recall the last time shareholders were successful in having one replaced.

I hope that the current uncertainly with the preparation of the FDA response is short lived and that an update is imminent.

Cheers

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.