FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I have sent off several emails to FML's shareholder relations...

1. 141 Posts.
    I have sent off several emails to FML's shareholder relations over the past few weeks asking the questions:
    What can we gain as shareholders from the Shandong deal?
    and
    what is the option if the deal is voted down?

It took nine days but I have received a surprising response . . . surprising because I had a response and also because of the manner of the response.

This was not the survey, this was a respopnse from Neil Le Fevre personally willing to discuss my concerns because I had contacted the company and asked the questions.

The phone call was not rushed and I was given time to voice my concerns about share price and Shandong control, trust and business, plus what is the contingency plan if voted down.

I will try and recall why I have definitely changed my vote from no to yes; a lot was covered in our conversation and I feel I was given an honest appraisal.

One point that left an impression being that Neil had bought shares on margin because he felt very confident in the positive outcome of this deal for FML shareholders.

I made a point that I did not want to be a minority shareholder in a company that is only wanting to increase its tenement (real estate value) rather than its share price .

Neil's comment was that without the injection of funds from Shandong FML would only be "treading water" and the potential of the company would not be realised.

My comment being that if I was Shandong my business sense would be telling me to get as much "gold real estate" as possible with the $225 million and it would be Shandong's legacy to the SOE . . . Neil made the comment that Shandong would be wanting "value" from the deal and that value does not lie in not provong up the temenents FML has.

I do not remember word for word the conversation, and I am not a "push-over" for salespersons, this talk has given me a lot more confidence in why I am now voting "yes' . . .

I suggest that if you have real concerns talk to the company, send an email as I feel there is sufficient concern in management to open up dialogue with the shareholders. My recommendation is talk to the company and then make your decision . . . I have and I have placed another buy for 3.4c.

The only thing I am ensuring is that I spend "my money" and do not borrow or margin to purchase any gold stocks . . . once bitten twice very shy.

Talk to the company rather that doom and gloom as an anonymous player.

Though I still know nothing, it is a happier nothing and I will see what the future brings . . . Thanks Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3884 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 144463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.