FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Reiner; none taken, I dont have an alternative board for you,...

1. 6,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Reiner; none taken, I dont have an alternative board for you, I've just had it with this one. At the moment my 6 cardboard cutouts of me are the front runners :)

My buy sentiment is that I expect a No vote to get up. That we are very undervalued, that we still have outstanding exploration upside, that it opens the door to a higher offer / less stake from SG, that it opens us up to all bidders including rival gold producers, as soon as a good drill hit comes in from Lake Cowan.

I think if the Yes vote gets up, the defensive distribution we have seen since the offer announced will continue, the specualtive buyers who have been buying up will either exit or wait for a bounce & eventually exit when that doesnt occur. It's clear from the independent reports that instos will not like this deal.

I am not against a large cap raising as I have said many times, I am against this deal as I feel it will damage our SP both short & long term, The alternative may create a bit of initial uncertainty, I more expect a sigh of relief & it may take until the BOD sets out a plan B before the SP takes LT direction. We may see low volume for a while; or we may well see a quick rush to get on board. Though I'm not sure instos will do that without a new clear vision & certainty from the BOD.

I have thought from early on with this that it would drive us to retest our lows & I'm still waiting there. we'll see how low she can go before the vote.

Disclaimer:
    I know less than Jahar :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6445 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 9385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.