FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

HatchworksHow you have put it down is how I see it as well.I am...

1. 141 Posts.
    Hatchworks
    How you have put it down is how I see it as well.
    I am not a wordsmith so I have problems articulating my views at times.
    The view that we are going to be ruined as put by a few is not the overall view in my opinion. I am an average person and deal with things in a reasonable manner.
    I now believe that the board has done a deal that will assist the share price. At this stage I have no interest in calling for dividends that call is just a crock of nonsense.
    I want to see the company build and increase net worth (don't want it to take forever as I have been here since 2008).
    It will not grow organically from what we have . . . please F&F, bazzad2, hilihi and F&B show me how FML can grow organically and also tell me why they have not done that.
    Perhaps they have overspent on exploration and now find they do not have the capital to continue . . . that to me is more likely; thank the various gods of commerce that FML now has a backer that will put up some capital to work towards the dream.
    It may happen or it may not.
    Crikey, please show some realism in how this is approached.
    no "phantom boards" that will arrive out of the blue.
    No capital raisings that will shatter us (we can't handle another one in our state).
    Use common sense, maybe Shandong are out to make a buck and if not, if they want to acquire and hold so be it . . . it looks like we will all be along for the ride.
    you fellows who keep downramping may end up being right . . . personally I don't think so. Hatchworks has put it nicely.
    But remember, i know nothing, only time will tell.
    I am firmly in the "yes camp" because there is no alternative on the board as yet, certainly not from this forum.
    Crikey, a few drinks and I think I am Orson Welles.
    Thanks Jahar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.