BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fantastic thoughts Doc. We should keep in mind that Apple WWDC...

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Fantastic thoughts Doc.

We should keep in mind that Apple WWDC 2015 is 8-12 June which will be the iOS 9 and OSX announcements always including new features (maybe enabled due to new internal components).
    "We've got incredible new technology for iOS and OS X to share with developers at WWDC and around the world, and can't wait to see the next generation of apps they create," said Apple SVP of Worldwide Marketing Philip Schiller.

As I mentioned earlier from iPhone 3G to 6 there is not a lot that the SmartPhone doesn't already do. We now have Siri (to ask pre-programmed questions of), Maps with GPS guidance, Cloud syncing, two HD video and still cameras, Facebook, Netflix, VoIP, online banking, and a billion or so apps to meet any need. So this has made away with my digital camera, video camera, wrist watch, torch, microwave timer, alarm clock, calculator, need to leave the house to see what my friends are up to, need to use a computer, need to watch TV, need to visit my letterbox, need to visit a bank or even have physical cash, or need to leave my house to shop. The only real thing my phone can't do for me is wipe my a#$e or think....

If Apple were first to market with the first true 'Smart' SmartPhone with embedded Brainchip - that would be a game changer. Imagine "the next generation of apps they [could] create"....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.