SVG 0.00% 2.8¢ savannah goldfields limited

Email sent on behalf of shareholders

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To whom it may concern,

I would greatly appreciate if the following could be emailed to the relevant member of Laneway resources I believe this would be Vaughan Wishart.

I am a current shareholder, and can appreciate that daily business operations demand full time attention. PLEASE note the length of this email is simply to make the most of your time and mine. Apologies if it seems demanding, but this is on behalf of multiple people with their money invested.

I have made the educated decision to invest in Laneway Resources, with full appreciation for the nature and small cap dynamics of the company. As a common shareholder within the general public, I rely heavily on publications released by companies to stay update with current operations. I have sent the email below to Mathew of BCP equities, which released the attached publication July 2016. I am reaching out to Laneway Resources on behalf of several shareholders who have asked for this email to be sent. Any response will be greatly appreciated, and forwarded on.

As a common we would appreciate a general justification around the approach for management to limit the publications released, noting the last was 29 November 2016 reporting on the AGM. We are greatly interested in a progress report, simply updating the market of current operations and providing future direction. Obviously Laneway Resources have made the decision not to make this announcement, reasoning around this approach would be just as appreciated.

Secondly the Mining lease for Agate Creek was lodged just under 2 years ago, I understand under certain application processes the applicant is not required to advertise, however is it possible Laneway Resources gives indication to the nature of the delays and the current pathway (process) being taken to overcome this. Is there still a desire for Laneway Resources to even pursue this opportunity, or are other alternatives being considered ?

Finally does Laneway Resources share the opinion of BCP equities, what is the 2017 mission statement for Laneway Resources ? Where does the company expect to be ? How do they expect to achieve this ? although these questions seem trivial, the truly do provide value to the shareholder.

Once again I greatly appreciate the full time schedule of managing a business, any response would be received by your shareholders with great appreciation.

Hi Mathew,

Please find attached, an opinion published by BCP equities July 2016. I am a current shareholder, and have been for some time. I hope you do not mind, but I would like to get your opinion regarding the comments made in the attached publication. I have waited 6 months to allow for these expectations to unfold, unfortunately it seems they have not. My biggest concern was the lack of news flow which has been produced in last 6months, all I am asking is if you now have a reviewed or new position regarding LNY. Meaning do you still hold the same opinion regarding LNY and its future, or do you share a new opinion of the company. I am not asking for any advice and understand any comments made about the company are purely opinion based. I do value your opinion and would just like to know if it has changed ? any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

"The material amount of news flow next quarter from the Southern Coromandel Project and Agate Creek will be significant value drivers for LNY. This with the prospect of near term cash flows from production to fund wider exploration indicates that LNY is undervalued at current price levels. Accordingly, we are initiating coverage on LNY with a Speculative Buy recommendation and a 12 month price target of $0.011/share."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16435 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 104082 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.