DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

dd - i agree with your sentiment to some extent I actually...

1. 10,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    dd - i agree with your sentiment to some extent

I actually thought the heading of this thread may have referred to the apparent inconsistency in their last two reports - ie in april they said everything in order, including ventialtion shafts etc

this qtr they referred to problems obviously well known to them but not the rest of us ( except for weak share price- which had prompted me to sell the dearer shares i had bought - some of u may have noticed my last post was fairly despondent)

the positive bounce in share price after the report was released lulled me into a false sense of security and I made a mental note -"all is well" 0 i didnt download the report as i have been having lots of internet issues, for could i read much onhotcopper, assuming someone did a summary - i thought i might have seen a positive comment or two

anyway, a few days ago the weak price prompted me to read the report _ i am no geo but i was dismayed - the reserves downgrade was a bit alarming and the fact we had been misled about the successful commisioning was even more so! I sold hald my shares and am thinking of selling most of rest

4yrs minelife may be ambitious in my amateur eyes, but tell me how deep can they go at challenger, assuming they keep finding a bit more ( bit being operative word as though high grade they seem narrow and patchy!)

exploration prospects elswhere they are trying to highlight, but nearology doesnt often work for me - would cundeelee be the better one, and what happened to their potential mineral sands discovery of a couple of years back!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.