DOM 0.00% $2.95 dominion mining limited

email sent to asic + asx, page-4

1. 1,971 Posts.
    ASX are kidding if they think a bot is not smart enough to "manipulate" a stock, they are programmed by human beings for christ's sake, and are told to buy and sell to each other in $20 dribble trades especially in stocks that like DOM, it's common for a four cent gap to occur in DOM, that's when the bots swoop, $2.40 straight down to $2.36 on a $20 trade, then joe blow enters "at market" and the process continues, this is legal fraud, nothing less. I believe any new orders on a new trading day must be a MINIMUM $500, irrespective of whether you hold more $ value stock than that already. I just tried to place an order to buy $5 worth of AGS at 36 cents (i already hold a huge amount of them) and got this message on Comsec...there's 2 rules folks one for us and one for them.

Your order cannot be accepted due to the following reason.
    Click on the following heading for more information.
    Minimum purchase required by CommSec.

Review Internet Trading Rules

Opening position is a fresh day's order, each new order on a daily basis requires the $500 minimum, at least for the majority for us, not the bot scum, no brokerageper trade there either. I'm not even able to buy $5 worth of AGS if i was ready willing and able to pay my $21.90 brokerage, yet the scum can dribble them out all day without even having to monitor the computer, what a joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.