CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hotleggs: Sorry if you got the wrong idea from my post, i am...

1. 150 Posts.
    Hotleggs: Sorry if you got the wrong idea from my post, i am fully aware of the infinite value of Defabs work, and it is for that exact reason that i am playing the devils advocate here and making sure that he covers his back just in case.

Regarding Investor services, i too am awear of the fact that they have not been of any great help to us here on HC, HOWEVER GR has much more important things to worry about than that department and thats why i merely stated that maybe the possibility of a PR dept or a reorganisation of the IS could be brought up. I am not at all stating defab should be this person or even anyone here, but CER does not only have to return Divs to what they were but also the share price and maybe HR is something we could 'officially' help with.

Personally with GR doing his thing i am very confident about CER and thing that maybe its time for other people and maybe shareholders to start focusing on other aspects of the entity, such as public relations. These things 'should' also be 'fixxed' aswell as selling asetts is my opinion. Does this seem reasonable or does everyone think that i am being overconfident and jumping the gun a little here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.