JMB 0.00% 6.0¢ jumbuck entertainment limited

email sent to management

1. 1,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    This was emailed to Jumbuck today, the company needs to be made accountable by its shareholders

To Jumbuck entertainment,

As a shareholder in the company for around three years it is fair to say i (along with all other shareholders in the company) have tolerated a lot, as the share price plummeted whilst the annual reports continued to speak about "transition" but with the latest annual report i believe the company has reached a point of no return. NO DIVIDENDS are to be paid whilst the losses have only increased, the company's net cash position has HALVED and the company continues to operate without a CEO whilst chairman Harvey C Parker can only "appreciate the support and patience of shareholders" which is very quickly running out with each loss the company reports, the company states in its corporate governance report that it aims to "respect the rights of shareholders" how is this being done whilst the company continues to lose money on poorly considered acquisitions (insqribe being the latest in a long list of examples that have dwindled the company's cash reserves) and countless development projects that further reduce the company's profitability? i acknowledge the company believes it can make these ventures (such as the much hyped "heroes" platform) profitable in the future but it must consider the financial suffering of shareholders. Please provide us with firm guidance as to how the company plans to restore value as the shareholders of the company deserve more accountability from the board and management as corporate disclosure has been very poor in recent times.

I would very much appreciate response from the company,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.