TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

email sent to steve, page-13

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I appreciate your point Bargold with respect to the 4.5m performance options to be allocated to SN & A C on a vote at the coming AGM. So someone (for the benefit of the Directors) might have been consistently selling (ultimately it seems quite a few shares) at a fraction under 6 cents to keep the exercise price to around 6 cents. Would seem though to be a pretty marginal exercise given that those selling are potentially losing possible gains if and when the share price rises after the 30th Nov. I am not sure that they could be guaranteed to buy back now without taking a slight loss.

The performance criteria for vesting of the options is to have Tectonic shares trading at 12 cents or higher for 30 consecutive days. Irrespective of whether the two Directors are in anyway (as suggested) involved in any manoevering to suppress the potential exercise price, I would be very happy to see TTR at 12 cents and have the Directors solidly rewarded by way of their options being well "in the money". So many of the directors options have lapsed "out of the money" over recent years.

In a way Bargold I hope your theory is right and for more that one reason we will see a significant rise in the SP after the AGM. Like you say: "A great buying opportunity for the believers"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.