TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

For those that are interested ,Steve's Reply below.Rob,That...

1. 259 Posts.
    For those that are interested ,Steve's Reply below.

Rob,

That person may well have been me or Andy Czerw. We have been with the company now for nearly 8 years resurrecting RAV 8 initially then developing Phillips River to this point.

Your apparent dismay at Tectonics value is something that I acknowledge and accept as a failure of the company, despite a consistent positive news flow over the previous 12/18 months. That said, believe me, we are all about addressing the skepticism that is evident in the market.

The company has made significant inroads into establishing a robust resource base and gaining a tenement holding pregnant with possibility for further substantial resources to be established in the near term.

Our definitive feasibility study into mining Trilogy and Kundip is well advanced with news about to flow on the outcomes of our deliberations over the previous 12 months.

Whilst I cant predict how the market will react the facts are:

we have a high confidence viable resource base far superior to many other companies (both producers and explorers alike)

we have excellent exploration potential,

we have a stable capable management team,

a stable experienced board of directors,

a stable share register at the top end and (accumulators rather than sellers):

have to date had excellent interest in the project from financiers, concentrate traders and smelting companies alike.

All these ingredients will ultimately shine through in share price appreciation

In terms of your suggestion for directors to buy stock, unfortunately as directors we are only allowed to buy shares at times when we arent in possession of material news about the company which is yet to be released to the market. Given where we are with our feasibility study and various negotiations we would risk serious scrutiny by ASIC/ASX which isnt worth the risk.

All directors are incentivized to make the company value increase (share price move) and equally all have substantial holdings so rest assured our goals are alignedl.

Happy to elaborate on any of the points raised and answer any queries that remain unanswered.

Kind regards

Steve Norregaard

Managing Director

Email: [email protected]

I bring your attention to the below sections.

"All directors are incentivized to make the company value increase (share price move) and equally all have substantial holdings so rest assured our goals are alignedl." -- Lets hope your rite Bargold :)

"In terms of your suggestion for directors to buy stock, unfortunately as directors we are only allowed to buy shares at times when we arent in possession of material news about the company which is yet to be released to the market" - More Good new to come must be due any week now !

I will reply to this email after getting feed back from you all and any question's you wish me to ask I will add in !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.