EOS 0.95% $1.56 electro optic systems holdings limited

Email Sent

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I find it alarming that neither of the Australian phone numbers listed on your website are answered. Messages that both myself & others have left are unanswered. This is not only unprofessional, it's also very alarming especially considering your recent suspension from the ASX. What sort of business, never. mind one that is ASX listed, does not man the main phone numbers during business hours? - Surely it's not because you don't have the staff?

Whilst I would like to say that I was shocked by the announcement that EOS had been suspended, I wasn't......

Unfortunately, the past couple of years has shown that management at EOS leadership has demonstrated what can only be described as a purposeful & concerted attempt to avoid effective communication with its shareholder base. Furthermore, it seems that EOS has now upped the ante by extending this lack of communication to the ASX, resulting in suspension. Wow!!

I originally invested in EOS invested, because I was impressed by the story, the tech & the opportunity you presented for the future, especially in the space sector. Unfortunately, like many others, the decision to invest in EOS was based on what some may now call fables, or at best, pumped-up opportunities that were not qualified by the board.

Whilst my email is written to allow me to vent my frustration at the business & its shambolic management. I do ask that you take note of these frustrations & COMMUNICATE what exactly is going on at EOS towers!

Again, heavy with frustration in my tone. How can a business in the defence sector with, as you put it, "market-leading technologies" not be making money, hand-over-fist in today's tense political climate?

I sincerely hope that my email elicits some form of response or emotion from the board. Shareholders want IMMEDIATE ACTION!! Provide us with accurate information & perhaps a business plan to show you have a grasp of the situation that we feel you are in. Alternatively, if I have it all wrong then COMMUNICATE this! - It's not rocket science (pun intended!!).

As shareholders, you report to us. Not the other way around! In fact, to be clear, it's a legal obligation. It would be wise to fully understand that & act accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.015(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $301.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.59 $1.55 $736.3K 472.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7059 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.