NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Thank you sell_high for seeing the point I am making. Telstra...

1. 172 Posts.
    Thank you sell_high for seeing the point I am making. Telstra would not know if it axxxe was on fire, Optus is Singaporean and both are so large - strategically (IMHO) it is not wise to give such an important communications system to either of them.
    Telstra is also being very uncooperative and refusing to do the job unless they have total ownership and control. This is the result of privatising this monster. They are needed to do some part of the job but it would be much better to have greater competition and give some parts of the job to smaller Aussie companies. I am a NWT sh and I would be happy to see
    NWT get a piece of the action but i can sell my shares today if I feel inclined. On another and more important level I do not want to see Telstra and Optus get too much control. It makes sense to let the minister know that the public is concerned about this issue and to express concern about the big companies involved - if it helps NWT and other small companies thats great as well. If floods of emails come in from concerned citizens it has to have some impact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.