AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

email to ags management

1. 2,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    HotCopperites, I read with great interest your posts on HC today and used a lot of the content in an email sent to John Griffin this morning; I will post his response when/if he has the decency to reply...see below for a copy of my email

John,

Some questions if I may be so bold.
    Do you know when Quasar wrote to the Minister requesting an extension, if so when?
    Is the request for the additional extension for and on behalf of all JV parties (With the support of AGS) or is it simply Quasar pushing the date back?
    If this extension is to clarify "conditions attaching to the lease" what was the last extension for?
    How long can we expect to wait for the Minister to respond?
    What sort of clarification would be required in the lease?
    What would be the terms that would be so different to the existing mining lease for Beverley?
    Why can’t the "Conditions" causing the request for extension be released to the ASX through an announcement or communicated to shareholders?
    Can the ML be accepted and mining progressed while the M&D C Matter is in progress?
    Are the "conditions" Q want clarified related to the outcomes of the M&D C trial or are they waiting for what is to be handed down on the 4/4 which may have an adverse effect on the lease?

Come on John, in all fairness to AGS shareholders stop treating us like mushrooms. Stop hiding behind the veil of secrecy and please have the decency to keep the shareholders of this company informed and abreast of ongoing developments; a little transparency would be in good keeping with our companies Corporate Governance.

I look forward to your response to the questions above.

Kind regards
    W S/F (shareholders)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.