KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

email to and resposne from kim, page-4

1. 6,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    That's what I gleaned from this am's ann when it said.. GEM will give them $10m to carry on......

They have misled the share mkt by not disclosing the truth to (ordinary) shareholders under the ASX rules of continuous disclosure for a public co.!

It would also seem that some of the big boys got a whisper in the ear back in late March early April, and sold it down to 70 very quickly (obviously a bargain!), where they held it relentlessly, even in the face of many good announcements! (I also witnessed the heavy selling into good ann's in the 90's and high 80's during March, so they may have even known in early March).

EG....Initially, we all wondered about the sudden drop from 90 to 70, and what the hell it was doing down at 70.
    Then it became obvious it was being held there...much head scratching!!??
    About 3 weeks later, out comes the ann...placement at 70...everyone goes ahhhh, so that's why.
    The big boys take the brakes off let it go to 80.5 over 2 days, buyers come from everywhere, they all get filled, at a good price....NOT!

Not too long later (that was it's longest stint away from 70), it's back at 70!!

We all know of the good ann's down there that were stiffled by selling pressure...selling by big boys in the know if you ask me!!

They were being looked after...I suppose just in case we start another Co. later on, and we need them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.