ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

email to andy rigg, page-18

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Davo yeah partly I dont know where he fits in , how is the market supposed to get to know an MD if wont talk to them, sure we here have Sherlocked some stuff of our own but in IMO allot of that stuff would be greatly enhanced if we got some someone from the company to talk us through and give us some insight, I bet there was allot of content in the oil and gas presentation that was spoken content and insightful if taken with the slides. I like how they dont exaggerate and over sell as well but there is nothing wrong with letting the market know you , your thinking etc, frankly these days the markets more demanding that a quarterly report and some dry old powerpoint slides that are basically rehashed stuff, like the Crow land stuff, what are their plans ? why do they think there is gas there? how does an aussie oil and gas play get Indian land anyway? etc etc etc

I have spoken to the MDs of my other holdings MAK, RWD, DYE and CFU sure they cant tell me price sensitive stuff but they have filled in allot of the questions I have had, how come I cant talk to Andy ? I get 24 hr turn around phone calls with the others , thats Andys job to talk to us and keep us informed. How come he wont talk to BRR? How about a conference call on the release of the next quarterly?

I have a bucket of money on ELK and we should be getting better access than we are currently getting. Sure they dont want to be on the phone to shareholders all the time but this arms length minimalism is at the other extreme, somewhere in between would be nice.

As Macca suggested HC members represent probably 30% of the shareholding and the stock compared to the NPV is under performing, so it just makes sense that they change the strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.