ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Gday CtindaleI am sure we will all hear when things fall into...

1. 4,837 Posts.
    Gday Ctindale
    I am sure we will all hear when things fall into place....being such a tiny company things take longer, especially when you are trying to do without diluting the cr*pers out of the company...

Having read plenty of company presentations I think ELKs show a similiar (if not more) level of information. If I want to know more indepth details about those other companys then I have to dig hard....

"...like the Crow land stuff, what are their plans ? why do they think there is gas there? how does an aussie oil and gas play get Indian land anyway? etc etc etc"

their plans are to drill the crow land for gas and no doubt later on down the track explore deeper targets...they think gas is there due to it being a regional play and no doubt it has had gas shows similiar to Outback. The reason they got it was that Chris is seriously on the job running the American operations.....
    Of course ELK could jump up and down about the reasons why they are leasing this land....but while they are pursuing an active leasing campaign that would be pretty silly...I am sure once the acquisitions are completed we will find out more....

I spoke to Andy, he apologised, said that Bob and Peter had been very demanding with the coffee..

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.