EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Look, is it ideal? Hell no! Is it a run of horrendous luck? I...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    Look, is it ideal? Hell no!

Is it a run of horrendous luck? I mean, just look at how the world is moving toward a hydrogen economy? Imagine if this was 10 bloody years ago when EDE was making strides in India, US and China with Hythane? EDE would be at the forefront and huge by now.

Imagine if Covid hadn't happened and the shutdown of labs and then the shutdown of alot of things then the inflation hit etc etc.?

I look at GDoT. They looked at the figures and went "Hell no, that's 30% more than you charged last time. Lets just put it all off til this blows over." Many customers looking into EDE did the same. And it hasn't blown over has it? GDoT is starting to drip back online and we'll see an increase in general coming up but sheesh.

And I firmly believe the incessant spamming of this forum by outright FUDders has not helped the situation. I even strongly suspect that there are elements in the field using influence to drive off customers.

Which leaves a company that has been spot on for many years with direction and products at the bottom of the barrel, smelling enough to drive even punters away and unable to press the advantage because they are running on the smell of an oily rag, that's hocked, and yet they still are moving forward with things like this new JV.

Blessings to you EDE and fingers crossed we make it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.