BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Bolat, try reading my post properly. I spoke to the CFO early on...

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    Bolat, try reading my post properly. I spoke to the CFO early on then when things went south there was no comment. Probably because he has a real job now.
    Gekko - well, here we go again.- Talking to ASIC about BPG was not news to them at the time. BPG was already on their radar and still are.

BTW, name calling isn't a very mature thing to do. You just pipe in from time to time with rather foul comments. Maybe when you write about people, think what effect those comments might have if aimed at yourself.

I have admitted to being too negative and repeated myself too often - I get that and have apologised for it. All I tried to do was iterate fact. You know like how IT projects are built, when posters were saying it's nearly ready when BPG said they have started testing. Well, you might have mining experience but you certainly do not have IT project experience. testing is around a third of a project timeline and I tried to get that message across but you know, all I saw from you was name calling and I was being too negative and "management are being prudent"

Agh, you get me going again. How about you go back to the LPI thread - oh yeah, you thought everyone on that thread was a ..... as well and you weren't going to post there again.

Oh, didn't you say that you weren't going to post on this thread again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.