BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

I spoke to ASIC yesterday about progress of my complaint I made...

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    I spoke to ASIC yesterday about progress of my complaint I made 18 months ago regarding the abnormal distribution of the Soarlabs settlement between Phua and BPG. ASIC advised that they can't provide specific information to the public. I understand that. As the chat proceeded and I identified that IMO, the company is trading whilst insolvent and that there may be a plan to strip the IP out of the company for ongoing personal use before / at the same time as it is delisted. It was then suggested that I lodge a further report identifying those concerns which may then be reviewed by another area. Based on the phone call, it appears (my guess) that the information provided thus far is sitting in their intellegence file only.
    That is, that it doesn't appear to me that ASIC are holding re-listing back.

My conspiracy theory is that, and again, this is IMO, that

1. BPG is not wanting to come out of suspension and re-list.
    2. The IP for the exchange will be stripped out and either bought for $1 or offset against loans.
    4. Finding the circa $30k to pay the listing fees recently was a diversion to buy more time to put number 2 in place and prevent shareholder backlash / enquiries

I can only stress that these assumptions are a guess and by no means confirmed by ASIC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.