BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

email to btv

1. 408 Posts.
    Gents I have just sent this email to BTV, not expecting a reply.

Dear Sir

I would like to voice my displeasure at the current share price and the perception that the share holders have been conned. I have a few points and would like a reply.

1. We were asked to contribute to a share purchase plan for funding to explore the uranium deposits. No exploration was conducted, I believe.

2. We were then conned into early exercise of the options which I did and now see myself a considerable amount out of pocket, while the directors have been offloading shares. This doesn’t give me much confidence in the company.

3. Next we are asked to approve the sale of the U deposits and purchase shares in the new float which has quickly lost nearly 15% on open.

4. Your reports seemed to indicate an increase in resource and once again you failed to deliver.

5. You have around $8 million of share holder’s hard earned cash how do you intend to use that to increase the share value?

6. If you were to have a look at the share forums you would see that most people don’t believe that gold will ever be mined and that all the board is doing is lining it own pockets at our expense.

Much against my better judgment I have thrown money in Thor or is it (Thrown) and did the early exercise. However it appears for some reason or another Batavia has a bad name out in the community. The share price is now were it was at the beginning of the year and it appears no one wants it. Even a float of an U stock exploring in WA can do better than your float look at WTN. I believe the board has a duty to get out an promote this stock and show investors that you have faith in your own company by purchasing not selling into news.

I have one further question what do you plan to do with our money you have in the back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.