BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

email to btv, page-14

1. 2,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: relax.. This is utter rubbish. Since when do management have to supervise shareholders buying decisions? They made full disclosure the entire way through (if you feel different, you had better have something good as I seriously doubt you would have a case!). What happened to buyers taking responsibility for their own purchases?

If you buy a stock based on promotion then you deserve everything you get. if you dont run a beady eye through it looking for flaws before buying you deserve to lose money. Bottom line, you are responsible for your own trading.

Whether or not BTV made news releases about uranium is utterly irrelevant. I knew the value in the company was deflector and the rest was exploration potential (which I give no value to). I bought into it because of Deflector. The fact the stock has oscillated from 3c to 8c and back to 4c is just symptomitic of a poor market and speculators selling one play and moving on to another. I get extremely irritated when I read stuff like the above as it implies that people have no responsibility. Grow up and learn to invest and you will find the whole business a lot easier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.