SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

email to ceo

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Guys,

I wanted some clarity aroudn a few poitns. So I shot of an email to the CEO. Still awaiting a reply.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your prompt reply and congratulations on your promotion to CEO. I hope you are settling in well.

My family, friends and I hold collectively a substantial amount of our wealth in SEA.ASX so with that I was hoping to get clarity around a number of points.

I have been tracking the stock on a daily basis and am puzzled by the recent decline, given no change to stock fundamentals. A forum I regularly visit, speculates some management sell down? Can you confirm this to be true and if so the rationale?

Your most recent media release on the ASX also highlights that you are at the final stages of completing a 100 million credit facility? I was hoping to get more clarity around how you specifically aim to deploy these funds and over what period?

Earlier, I composed an email discussing the merits of a dual listing, I am not sure whether this got to you? Historically, Sundance�s recent response was that the cash would be conserved and allocated to drilling and development with the view that the listing will be considered as SEA approached critical size. Why the recent change?

Historically SEA has farmed down its interests to high quality operators. As SEA gathers cashflow momentum and in light of the recent credit facility can we expect this to change?

I was also hoping to understand the decision making process surrounding your oil hedging process. What is SEA�s cost of oil per barrel?

I also know your team has been endeavouring to communicate the �SEA� message more broadly to investors. As an Australian resident I have found two particularly popular stock forums that may be of use to you. www.hotcopper.com.au and http://www.aussiestockforums.com/. These websites should provide you with investor insights and current investors SEA sentiment.

I have also observed positive feedback from investors about companies who more visually articulate the current work in progress. SEA�s future is very dynamic and there is a lot to come and with that a lot to absorb as a investor. This may help in communicating SEA to the market. I have provided an example below.

(PIC WONT PASTE)

I know how busy you might be and I appreciate you taking the time to answer these questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.