CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

email to co on bloom, page-3

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    My thoughts only below

1) The end of the article on business spectator indicates an IPO for Bloom is not too far away!

2)They hope to have a product valued at $3000 in years to come, even though their current large scale product costs $700000 to $800000!!

3)I think all the hype and hope of a low cost product will be a major market push for investment in the IPO.

4) CFU has a proven product that actually works in low scale production with ramp up in the next few years.

5) CFU's products, like the Bluegen will drop in price once full scale production occurs

5) Surely the publicity of Bloom in the USA can only be seen as a positive to other fuel cell manufacturers and will bring much needed attention to the fuel cell industry as a whole.

6) what advancements in fuel cell technologies will be achieved by existing manufacturers including CFU by the time Bloom has a competitive domestic product available(if at all??)

7) If I were in the USA, and the hype from Blooms marketing is positive, I would invest in Bloom for the short term as a result of the companies creation of a share price bubble!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.