BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

email to damian lismore / cfo biota

1. 65 Posts.
    Hi guys,

hope you´re well...

In Germany we´re all extremely disappointed.
    Imho the bot-manipulation is so obvious and massive...
    Nearly ALL other small biotechs that are connected to H1N1 have doubled sp in the last days, whether they had strong company-news or not...

If Biocryst is at $12, we should be AT LEAST have the
    same level...

Anyway, we have taken a lot of action in Germany ind the last weeks and I also have sent a final email to Damian Lismore/CFO Biota a couple of minutes ago.

See below, for your interest.
    I doubt that he´ll take some action, but who knows...

Best regards from Germany

Eric

thanks for your mail dt. 17/8/09 re. Biota Stock Manipulation in which you confirmed that you will follow up and see if anything transpires.

Unfortunately I haven´t heard from you yet, but I wanted to give you a short update on the suspective trading-activities on the ASX:

Since my email dt. 16/8/09 these activities became even stronger, so that in my mind - and in the opinion of many Biota-shareholders worldwide - the stock is now completely controlled by bots with their constant buying and selling strategy in small parcels.
    Day by day the share-price is kept artificially low by bots buying minimum parcels of shares at market and then topping up - and then doing it all over again and again and again.

In the last 10 days we have seen a massive rise of the shareprice of nearly ALL small biotech-companys that are involved in H1N1-topic.
    Nearly ALL of them have doubled or tripled their shareprice, most of them listed on Nasdaq - whether they had great news/results or not !
    Nearly none of them had news comparable to Biota (Lani, Relenza triple production, 20 Million $ cashback etc.).

As shareholders, we have no guarantee or right for rising shareprices - but we have a right of a a fair and transparent market and that our complaints are taken serious and are investigated with care.

In the opinion of a large amount of your shareholders it is obvious that the shareprice of your company is manipulated massively.

I have NEVER seen a stock with so many tiny trades like Biota.

On the few days when the stock is rising you don´t see these activities or only in a much smaller amount !
    I think this should speak for itself !

I can assure you that many shareholders are about to loose faith in your company or have already done so. If you have some time, you should have a look at the several online discussion-forums about Biota.

If people think that Biota-shareholders have only risks and no fair chance to participate, I don´t think this is in the interest of your company.

But in the end it´s up to you whether you want to take some immediate serious action against these trading activities or not.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.