EWC 0.00% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

email to elliot and allen

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all,

As per my post earlier this evening I have sent an email to Brian Allen and Stewart Elliot.

I would really appreciate some support as I believe that this issue is fundamental to us getting some decent progress - email address is [email protected]

Email copied below:

Dear Stewart and Brian,

I write this letter at the end of another extremely disappointing day in the life of an EWC shareholder.

I have emailed before and Brian we have spoken by phone. I imagine if we speak as the result of this email then you will be telling me that there are shorters manipulating the share price, there has been some unfortunate press which you are still taking legal advise on as to appropriate action for you to take and that the market does not understand the business sufficiently well to fully value the upside potential. You would however tell me that all is well, the gear is on the water and "very soon" we will see some positive news.

This I find very frustrating - we live in an age where you are able to communicate quickly to shareholders and keep the market well informed yet the only people blessed with the "real story" are those who manage to track you down by phone.

Guys, you are making an absolute meal of your Investor Relations. Assuming that you think you are dong a good job of running the business (which we all hope you do and are) and all is on track - the fact that you let the share price tumble as it does on a hopeless lack of information, is quite phenomenal.

You are sitting ducks for shorters and anyone else who wishes to manipulate your share price in whatever way they see fit. Everyone knows that whatever they do, they will enjoy the same deathly silence that we as shareholders deplore.

We see the share price rise on the tidbits of good news that you release, but then drop right back down again because you get your noses back into your day jobs and hope that everyone will be happy to sit and wait until the next update in the long distant future. We love it when the share price heads to 80 cents - it gives us long needed confidence!!! But unfortunately the next time it rises 20 cents is a rise from 40 cents to 60 cents again - agghhhhh - can't you see what you are doing - it's crazy.

Now - the key point - get yourselves and your FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS some decent Investor Relations advice and get the market on board with your strategy and get this train out of the station before we all give up. I have heard you acknowledge this request a number of times with a statement such as "yes we will definitely consider that" but of course nothing happens. GET IT SORTED - please.

I am sure you are extremely good at what you do from a technical perspective but you either have no time, no interest or no ability when it comes to Investor Relations so please, please get someone onboard who has all three.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $145 18.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34886 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.