ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Its not exactly great news when the government releases that...

1. 98 Posts.
    Its not exactly great news when the government releases that there policy is zero tolerance on uranium and radiation and your only asset is a uranium deposit. I don't believe that its really an important fact though when some shareholders have many millions of options available to them at 20c and there converting them for over a dollar.

An issue will come in time though when questions are asked about such things as conflicts of interests, related party transactions and disclosure etc. These questions are a lot like radiation exposure for current management. For GGG managements long exposure in the past will cause mutations and pain years later.

Radiation is such a horrible thing above the allowable Greenland background levels. I wonder what GGG's backgrounds are. I don't expect this figure to soon.

To Westrip please understand I care little for you if you don't listen to facts either.

You both make me sick in different ways and exposure will get both of you in the end...one way or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $390 18.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459522 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 44518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.