FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Email to Henry

1. 5,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8926
    People power, maybe we can all send our CEO a nice note

Subject: FLC - why are director's not buying?

Hi

There is increasing chatter about why director's of FLC and/or management are not buying shares on market to demonstrate their belief that the current share price is absolutely out of line with the value of the underlying business.

I have heard Henry come out and ask retail shareholders to buy on market, and the share price will go up. But all those who have listened have been burnt.

As an investor, it would be difficult to convince many to buy more shares when there doesn't appear to be an end to this decline in share price.

There is now a chance for management/director's to draw a line in the sand and renew retail shareholders confidence by showing that you are willing to open your wallets and put some of your own cash on the table.

Surely it must be a no-brainer for management/director's to make some money when the share price goes back up!

In fact it would be perceived negatively if management/director's take no action... if those who are closest to the business can't see value at these prices, how can you expect a retail shareholder to?

Thank you

I'll let you know if I get a response...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $6.669K 54.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423146 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 54363 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.