FLC 0.00% 11.5¢ fluence corporation limited

It is nice of you to share SR. Appreciate the effort. However i...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    It is nice of you to share SR. Appreciate the effort. However i do not believe many people writing many emails of similar nature is beneficial to anyone in this case.

I have had a few engagements with Ross over the years and he has replied to every one of them.
    I honestly feel that Ross prides himself on answering as many emails as possible personally.

So IMO we would be wasting his time and if there is no response some may then gripe at that.

Time shall tell if all the hype will be lived up to but IMO they are just getting started and we are at that point where the risk is at its highest.
    Will FLC match the hype or will they fail to deliver in the time frames expected and noted?

Hence to me the SP dip is understandable. At what point with the value/risk become attractive again?

ATM it seems that that is anything under 40c.

As we have seen FLC is capable of largish contracts.
    It has set itself up to take on these contracts.

I am expecting them to perform.

At any time more small and large contracts could be won (or Lost)
    This should soon be apparent how well we will go.

By my way of thinking we should know more direction by Christmas time or at least in April 2019 when the march qtr is released.

China should be ramped by then and we should be rolling out units every other day as BAU.

If not well..... i guess the slide will continue and each and every one of use will have to decide what we do.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 37984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.35am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.