SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Email to holders re. Allegations of CV fraud, page-83

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

You are correct and I got that part wrong.
    Reg 20.8 refers to all knowledge requirements, and therefore this letter states that the knowledge parts required to practice have been satisfied. It is an important step in becoming a registered patent attorney.
    BUT it does not mean you are registered as a patent attorney. There are several other requirements and an application process as well.
    I am not saying he definitely wasn't registered. I am saying this is not proof of registration. The trans-Tasman IP attorneys board will know. If the AFR rang them and they said no, then it is most likely no.The Board have the facts.

The thing that gets me, is that instead of admitting the mistake, he puts forward documents that don't support his position, in the hope some will believe him.

An interesting strategy for someone who is in litigation with the ASX and who may be called to give evidence. . If i was a shareholder I would be praying that the people who believe ASX has it in for ISX are wrong, because if they are right, you do not want your ceo to be sitting on the stand under oath with a dodgy cv explaining how your company is all above board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.