AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Not sure what's happening Magix but perhaps this will help. This...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Not sure what's happening Magix but perhaps this will help.

This is probably not an email response from IK. It is just something I found on another site while googling Mantle Mining.

People can make up their own minds. I am not claiming this to be authentic. Don't make investment decisions based on the following.

Warning, caution, warning.........the following is not investment advice and has NOT been released as an official official announcement by Mantle..........warning caution warning.

"" There are good reasons I have not made updates on Norton or Morningstar or Bacchus Marsh.

These relate to finalising commercial deal paperwork on both the acquisition and funding sides for the gold mines and ongoing commercial discussions and new technical pathway developments for coal.

I will not disclose anything until deals are finalised and cannot due to ASX listing rules else it's misleading and potentially destructive to deal finalisation.

Investors would know we are doing these things so unfortunately we all need to await the relevant announcements.

In the past especially thru the dark days I put out general updates but general updates are hollow. Now we have substantial projects close to positive cashflow I won't put those announcements out anymore as shareholders expect real accomplishment announcements.

Mate please don't read anything negative into the tone of this email it's just that there are a number of important things being finalised right now that must remain confidential until finalised. ""

Readers please use your own discretion and seek advice from registered financial advisors before investing based on anything you read in a public forum.

All IMO so dyor etc........

B Rubes
    Last edited by bloomingruby: 14/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.