CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

email to investor services..

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I have sent this email.. all on CER holders should do the same until they actually get the message..

Dear Investor Services,

The Explanatory Memorandum does not answer all of my questions below.(previous email)

All in all, why hasn't the board negotiated a better deal for CER shareholders knowing that the Senior Hedge Fund lenders have a lot more at risk if aggregation does not proceed.

In knowing this, why has the board recommended this proposal to CER shareholders. The board and 'so called' independent expert, have not highlighted, in my opinion, the most important aspect of this transaction and that is if CNP and CER were placed into administration the Senior Hedge fund lenders would have far greater loses than CER shareholders alone.. so they better come to the negotiating table.

The board mentions uncertainty for CER if 'NO AGGREGATION' was voted. This 'UNCERTAINTY' plan is totally unacceptable. As a shareholder of a publicly listed ASX company, i would expect a diligent board to have an ALTERNATIVE plan/solution/proposal/ etc.. put to shareholders in light of a major decision effecting their investment.

I would appreciate some answers to the above, please respond.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.