CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

I would encourage shareholders to send a quick email now to...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I would encourage shareholders to send a quick email now to investor services: [email protected] (which is the email listed at cerinvestor.com.au)

I have sent the following email:

Dear Investor Services,

I am disappointed that the Board has not outlined any sort of plan for CER if the Aggregation is not approved. Given the number of parties which have to ‘sign off’ on the deal it is quite likely that it will not proceed. Is the Board going to release an alternate plan for CER based on the scenario that the Aggregation does not occur. When will this information be released? If not, how are shareholders fully able to assess the two alternatives?

Was an alternative plan presented to the Independent Expert? If not, how can the Independent Expert make a decision that the proposed restructure is fair and reasonable? If it was presented, then when will this plan be outlined by the Board?

At this stage, I will be voting our Trust’s shares AGAINST the Aggregation. Perhaps the Board providing the above information to holders would change my mind.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.